The International Financial Holding FIBO Group (hereinafter referred to as “FIBO Group”) highly appreciates the relationships with the existing and potential clients (hereinafter referred to as “Clients”) and visitors of the FIBO Group Internet resources, and understands the importance of security and privacy of their personal data.
FIBO Group operates in full compliance with the International Safe Harbour Privacy Principles and the existing legislation.
We always pay a due attention to the privacy protection of your personal data. Visitors of the FIBO Group Internet resources can view most of the pages of our website, but the amount of the information that is being collected from the visitors does not exceed the volume of data that is normally collected at the work protocols of an average internet server. However, in order for us to provide you with the basic services, we may require some of your personal details. Any information received from you is used solely and exclusively for the purpose of improving the quality of our services and to make our services as well as the contents of the FIBO Group Internet resources simpler and more comfortable to use.
FIBO Group acts on the assumption that the user who resorts to the of FIBO Group Internet resources:
- uses the Internet resources of FIBO Group on his or her own behalf and reliably states the personal data when it is needed;
- defines and controls the settings of the software that is used;
Rights of Client concerning personal data
We guarantee to the Clients of FIBO Group that we comply with the following rights:
- The right to get information in respect of whether FIBO Group keeps the Clients’ information allowing to identify the his/ her identity;
- The right to the removal of the personal data that is retained by FIBO Group;
- The right to the specification or correction of his/ her personal data retained by FIBO Group;
- The right to follow the methods of use of the personal data. Any promotional materials that we send to you (eg, mailshots or newsletters), would contain technological capacities that allow you to stop its subsequent distribution.
- The right to change the way that we use your personal data (for example, if you decide to subscribe to the particular newsletter, etc.)
Client has right to disclose his/ her own personal information in any legitimate way. We are not responsible for any actions of the third parties, who may obtained access to the Client’s personal information as a result of the stated above distribution of the personal data, or obtained access to the Client’s personal data illegally.
Collection, storage, protection and use of personal data of Clients
The following refers to personal data of Clients:
- personal information stated by Client when completing the electronic forms (registration of an account), as well as when writing messages to FIBO Group, requests via the form of the online chat on the FIBO Group Internet resources, etc. The information may include: name, date of birth, address, passport details, telephone, e-mail, trading experience etc;
- financial documents provided by Client in order to confirm the fact of transaction: certified payment order, bank statements, copies of credit cards, etc:
- standard data that the http-server receives for the access to the FIBO Group online resources (IP-address of the host, address of the requested Internet resource, time, type, and information about the browser that sent the request for the resource, the type of the user’s operating system, the page address, from which the transition to the requested resource was made);
Storage and protection
We take all the necessary measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destroying. These measures include, in particular, internal monitoring of the collection, storage and processing the data and the security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical protection of data in order to prevent unauthorized access to the personal database.
FIBO Group is eligible to disclose the personal data of the Clients to the federal or state regulating and law enforcement authorities under which jurisdiction FIBO Group is located, as a response to appropriate legal requests to provide such information, as well as to disclose such information where requested by the Court Order.
Use of personal data of Clients
FIBO Group uses personal data of Clients in order to provide high quality of products and services rendered, perfect execution of its contractual obligations with clients and, ultimately, the success of the business in general.
Personal data of Clients allows us to maintain the feedback, including the prompt distribution of the correspondence about the latest news, products and services, bonuses and promotional offers from FIBO Group, as well as to offer our support on a wide range of issues.
Besides, we may use your personal data in order to identify you as a Client, to accelerate the procedures concerning the transfer and withdrawal of funds, and in order to execute our marketing research etc.
Information about the Client’s credit card is used solely for processing of payments and fraud prevention. We do not use this information for any other purposes; when the service is rendered all the relevant data is deleted.
The data that is not of a personal nature is obtained for the statistics related to the use of the FIBO Group Internet resources, their productivity and efficiency. We use the statistics to improve customer service, simplify work with our Internet resources and improve the quality of the materials.
Links to Internet resources of third parties
The FIBO Group Internet Resources may contain hypertext links to the Internet resources of other (non-affiliated) companies.
When going to another Internet resource by any of these links, you are moving away from the FIBO Group Internet resource. Please be aware that we do not manage, of course, Internet resources of other companies, neither can we control their privacy protection policy and, obviously, their policy may be different from the one of FIBO Group.
Statement regarding under age persons.
FIBO Group admits the necessity of assuming a liability for the protection of information received from under age persons. We insistently recommend parents to instruct their children in such a manner that when using the Internet, the children never disclose their real names, addresses or phone numbers without prior permission of adults.
FIBO Group commits not to use the information provided by children under the age of 12 years old.
The persons under the age of 18 years old are not allowed to use any products and services of FIBO Group rendered via Internet, without the permission of their parents or tutors. We are addressing to the parents and tutors for vigilance in order to prevent access to the web sites and services which are not appropriate for minors.
The routine of correspondence sent to FIBO Group
All the correspondence (by post or e-mail, any comments on the Fibo Group materials) sent to us by the Clients or visitors of the FIBO Group Internet resources, is treated by FIBO Group as confidential and may only be published with the written consent of senders. The address, the phone number and other personal details of the sender cannot be used without his/ her consent for any purpose other than responding to the Client, and only regarding the matter, that the initial letter from the client was referring to.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. («Google»). Google Analytics uses so-called «Cookies», text files that are stored in your computer which allow them to make an analysis of your use of the website. The cookies created with information about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the U.S. and it is stored there. Google uses this information on the instructions of the owner of the web site to analyze your preferences, compiling reports on activities related to the website as well as update other services related of the website and Internet.
The IP - address transmitted by your browser within Google Analytics is not merged with other data of Google. You can prevent the saving of Cookies configuring software on your browser. However we should warn you that in this case you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can prevent data registration at Google, created by Cookies and related to the use of the website (including your IP- address) as well as the processing of the data by Google, if you download and install an integrated browser module in the link below: