General information about FIBO Group
The International Financial Holding FIBO Group is a group of companies that utilize the latest innovations and cutting edge technologies for internet trading in most of the world’s financial markets and asset management fields. We are now one of the largest players in the Forex and CFD markets in the world.
Internet trading in the Forex market is the main business area of the company. We are happy to share our expertise and the technologies we use with our customers. Additionally, you will be able to trade in the CFD (Contracts for Difference) market. Customers are offered MetaTrader 4, one of the best internet trading programs currently available.
Key development stages of the International Financial Holding FIBO Group
- In 1998, a brand new company was created bearing the name of FIBO, specializing in consulting activities in the investment area. «FIBO» stands for Financial Intermarket Brokerage
- In 2003, Cradlewood, Ltd. Company was opened to arrange internet trading in the Forex market.
- In May 2004, Cradlewood, Ltd. Company was renamed FIBO Group, Ltd.
- In June 2005, internet trading services in the CFD market were first provided.
- In May 2006, an office in Shanghai was opened.
Our overriding goal is to enter the ranks of the world’s biggest companies which provide internet trading services in financial markets.
Our main objectives are: to upgrade our internet dealing technologies; lower credit and transaction risks for investors; expand geographically; and constantly enhance and improve the quality of our services.