Updating of the analytical platform Deal Smart
Published 15:42 26.02.2013
Dear clients of FIBO Group,
we offer you a new version of the popular analytical software DealSmart 188.8.131.52.
We would like to offer you a new version of the popular analytical software DealSmart. Traditionally, we have done everything to take all of your wishes into account, thus making the platform more convenient.
Get familiar with the partial list of improvements below:
- Opportunity to make screenshots of the active window (charts, news, quotations) and the DealSmart active client area, saving them in a folder for pictures with their own automatically provided names. All of the screenshots are saved in the folder SCREENSHOTS in the DealSmart work directory under the view name: “day_month_year_hour_minute_second.bmp”. To take a picture of the active window you should press Alt+P; for the DealSmart active client area — press Alt+Ctrl+P.
- Opportunity to move the marquee with the arrow keys (arrows on the keyboard, digital module are not supported). One vertical step means one pip on the charts, while one horizontal step means one unit of time variations (candle, bar, etc.).
- Tagged page “Object list” giving rein to delete any object (instrument) chosen in the list, to edit its properties or activate it at the chart was added into the “Chart Properties” dialog window. When you mark multiple objects, all of the actions are performed on the first of the marked objects.
- A tabbed page with editable margins “Name” and “Description” were added into the Object Characteristics.
- Opportunity to copy (clone) the tools was implemented. The relevant item was added into the drop-down menu appearing while pressing the instrument with the right mouse ear. The instrument copy appears dragged up relating to the base one or dragged down if there is not enough space above the base instrument.
- The “Trend Line” instrument operability was improved as well. Next to the second trend line point, it is now possible to place the figure meaning relative price changes compared to the first point. Checkbox (tick mark) “Show the price changes (%)” was added into the Settings menu.
- “Set Default” button was added in the “Channel” instrument properties. After pressing the button you may precede building the channel with the user-set parameters.
- Renko and XO charts were realized as well. Opportunity to build the “Horizontal Line” instrument on these charts.
We wish you successful trading and pleasant work with DealSmart!
FIBO Group Ltd.